| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bougoun in April is very hot at 30.7 °C (87.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Bougoun April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bougoun, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bougoun:
- Kita, Mali - 281.7 kms (175 miles) NW
- Bamako, Mali - 146.5 kms (91 miles) NNW
- Bko-S, Mali - 133.5 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) W
- Kankan, Guinea - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) WSW
- Faranah, Guinea - 386.9 kms (240.5 miles) WSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) S
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) SW
- Macenta, Guinea - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) SW
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SSW