| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bougoun in November is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 6.5mm (0.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Bougoun November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bougoun, Mali
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bougoun:
- Kita, Mali - 281.7 kms (175 miles) NW
- Bamako, Mali - 146.5 kms (91 miles) NNW
- Bko-S, Mali - 133.5 kms (82.9 miles) NNW
- Siguiri, Guinea - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) W
- Kankan, Guinea - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) WSW
- Faranah, Guinea - 386.9 kms (240.5 miles) WSW
- Odienne, Ivory Coast - 213.2 kms (132.5 miles) S
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) SW
- Macenta, Guinea - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) SW
- Nzerekore, Guinea - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) SSW